Wednesday, May 12, 2010

I'm Baaack!

As I was told yesterday by my awesome, beautiful cousin Kenzie who I love love love-I never blog. ;) I love ya girl-look you made me post something. Today I want to write a few words thanking all of my family and friends who are ALWAYS here for me! Kenz, I so appreciate you offering to take me to the hospital the other night when I needed to go even though you were so busy because it was Mother's Day. I also want to thank her awesome husband Brady for being understanding! Even though she didn't end up having to take me-just knowing you would is so comforting and I am so thankful! I hope you know I would do anything for you!!! I love ya girl!!! For my lovely mom and dad for EVERYTHING they do for me! I have been extremely blessed to have them as my parents! I don't even have to ask and they are there for whatever I need and have taught me so much! As well as my beautiful sisters who I always have fun with and are close with, it's nice to have some girls I can always talk to and giggle with-even if I am usually the butt of the jokes. :) I love you Kaycee and Shanae! All of my grandparents, cousins, aunts, uncles-my whole family! I LOVE YOU!!! To my great friend Brandon and his wife Emily who keep me laughing and Brandon for keeping me on my toes about promising to come play games with them! I can always count on him not just if I need to talk, but I can always count on him for a laugh and we get along so well! Also for catching me in the ambulance when I almost fell as I was helping a patient. :) To Eric-who I have had a great friendship with, but also our good and bad times and we're still going strong! When we hang out we always have a great time as well as when talking we can tell what the other is thinking and can tell anything and everything to and not be judged, but help each other through things and can laugh even though I can't bowl or hula hoop worth anything :), as well as sticking with each other during the baseball season and loving the same team. Go Braves!!! Andy-you Always give me a laugh and never let me forget how I shouldn't where wedges and carry 12 packs of Mtn. Dew down your back stairs :) Sweetest guy and again, even though I can't bowl we have fun and keep in touch no matter what. For those friends who have moved away yet still keep in touch-thanks! Daniel and Hannah I miss you and can't wait to see you next time you come! For all my EMT and Firefighter friends I have worked with and continue to keep in touch with, who have shown me so much-I Thank You!!! For JD who is graduating Air Force basic training soon-THANK YOU FOR WHAT YOU ARE WILLING TO DO FOR ALL OF US!!! I miss ya! Those families I have babysat for and love and formed bonds with-You have touched my life for the better and always will! If I haven't mentioned someone I'm sorry-it doesn't mean you don't mean just as much to me, it's because this post would go on for years! I Love and Thank you all for touching my life!
I also want to touch on those who I and many others have lost throughout the years. I miss you everyday, I love you always, and your memories will stay with me forever! To Shae who sadly we lost this year- I love you! I'm sorry we didn't keep in touch over the last few years, but you touched me for a lifetime! Thanks for your friendship and love to me and so many others! I know you're up there smiling and happy looking over Bella, your family and your 2 best friends! I just want to say I'm sorry I haven't kept in touch with all those who have affected my life for the better and I am going to try even harder because you never know what can happen! I encourage all others to do the same-let those you love, know you love them!!! I'm going to try my hardest to do that!
Again, those I haven't mentioned-it doesn't mean I don't love, appreciate, miss you, or mean so much to me. I just can't name you all because so many of you have had an influence on my life and I love you!!!
I will try to write more often, even if it's a paragraph that isn't of much interest-I'll work on it. :) Thanks for the nudge Kenz!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Lacie! Glad to see you back in the blogging realm ;) It's great to hear from you! I hope you got the blog invite! Daniel and I haven't been back to Utah (well TOGETHER)in quite some time! We're thinking the next time will be in December - eeek! That's FOREVER away! Hopefully we'll catch you then!

    - Hannah

    ReplyDelete